The third building of the award-winning Phoenix Park Neighborhood brings a contemporary style. Enjoy direct street-level access with ample storefront parking. 222 Wisconsin gives you these retail advantages:
- 28% of all jobs in Eau Claire are located downtown!
- Luther and Mayo Hospital Campus only blocks away.
- Advantages of a central downtown location - Royal Credit Union corporate headquarters next door, Midelfort Pharmacy: 35 employees 200 customers per day, Riverfront Building: 33 apartments, Wisconsin St, Lofts: 24 apartments, 27 more apartments opening May 2011 in the 222 building, Farmers Market: 3 days per week in season, plus festivals and concerts in Phoenix Park.
- Join our existing retailers: Midelfort Pharmacy, Smiling Moose Deli, Tempo Café, Cost Cutters, Renata Marie Clothing and Thompson Photograpy.
If you are interested Phoenix Park Neighborhood retail space, please submit a request.
- Up to 7000 square feet available
- Live work possibility with apartment in same building.
- Traffic count: Madison Street in 2003 was 15,400 cars per day. The current count is estimated to be 20,000 cars per day.
- Rates competitive with existing downtown properties.
- Gross leases, tenants pay own utilities.