The second building of the award-winning Phoenix Park Neighborhood brings a contemporary style. Enjoy direct street-level access with ample storefront parking. 312 Wisconsin gives you these retail advantages:
- 28% of all jobs in Eau Claire are located downtown!
- Luther and Mayo Hospital Campus 1,800 employees and 26,000 patients per month.
- New dowtown activity: Midelfort Pharmacy 35 employees 200 customers per day, Riverfront Building: 33 apartments, Wisconsin St., Lofts 24 apartments with more apartments and condos planned, Farmers Market: 3 days per week in season, plus festivals and concerts in Phoenix Park.
- The “Alley” - a unique “pedestrian alleyway” is being built between this building and the Livery. This will provide a great outdoor seating area for the tenant in Bay #4 and add a very special feature to the project that will help draw customers.
If you are interested Phoenix Park Neighborhood retail space, please submit a request.
- 4010 square feet of retail space that can be configured in to as many as four separate bays as small as 964 square feet.
- Live work possibility with apartment in same building.
- Large 9 foot tall storefront windows, 12 foot ceiling height.
- Parking at the front door with lot of 105 stalls plus street parking on
Wisconsin and Hobart.
- Traffic count: Madison Street in 2003 was 15,400 cars per day. The current count is estimated to be 20,000 cars per day.
- Rates competitive with existing downtown properties.
- Tenant pays own electric, gas, water, trash and a pro-rata share of parking lot maintenance.
(click to view)