Commercial Space in Eau Claire City Center
Don’t miss out when the new Phoenix Park Neighborhood becomes THE place where Eau Claire wants to live, shop, work, and play all within the same walkable location. An ample 225 stalls of surface parking on the first two blocks will ensure that patrons will always have easy, convenient access to stores.
Brand new retail spaces will feature 12 foot ceiling heights, ample signage and high volume drive-by traffic. There are many prime retail and office spaces available so please don’t hesitate to call Al Taft or Don Myers at 715-839-1234 for more information. The current commercial space marketing package is available online as a PDF.
2003 Drive Counts (traffic has increased substantially since opening of park, farmer’s market and RCU Headquarters):
- Madison Street – 15,400 cars/day
- Forest Riverfront Terrace – 3,800 cars/day
- Barstow Street – 6,600 cars/day
- Post Office – 700 customer trips/day, 40 employees
- Royal Credit Union – 190 employees today, expecting up to 400 employees by 2014
- Luther/Mayo Hospital Campus (just across the bridge) – 1,766 employees and adding 150/year. 26,000 campus patients per month.
- Thursday Night Concerts in Amphitheater – 400-700 attendees
- Midelfort Pharmacy – 200 trips/day
- On-site housing – starting with 95 units of rental housing
- Livery Restaurant - unknown
- Taste of Eau Claire – Inaugural event, May 20, 2007
- Eau Arts Festival – Inaugural event, June 9, 2006