You are invited to attend a groundbreaking event for the all-new Phoenix Park Neighborhood. As part of a select group, you’ll be present when the first dirt is moved for this exciting new addition to downtown Eau Claire. Developers and key investors will be on hand to answer questions, and photo opportunities are certainly welcome.
The groundbreaking will be part of the larger Eau Claire Earth Day Celebration with additional speakers, music and workshops.
- Sunday, June 1st from 1:00 – 1:30 p.m.
- Across from the Farmer’s Market on Riverfront Terrace and Wisconsin Street, downtown Eau Claire.
- Celebrates the construction of Blocks 1 and 2 of the Master Plan.
Phoenix Park Neighborhood demonstrates green building in action.
The new buildings will feature a timeless architecture that fits in the historic fabric but is distinctly fresh and modern. Green building practices are present down to the roots:
- Energy-efficient windows and mechanicals
- Low VOC paints and finishes (do not emit harmful noxious chemicals into the air)
- Advanced storm water management plan
- Pedestrian and transit-friendly environment (think walking paths and farmer’s market!) reduces dependence on the automobile
Phoenix Park Neighborhood encourages visitors to park and walk its tree-lined streets. Convenient parking – provided in surface and structured lots – also meets the reality that most customers will arrive by car. The mix of uses provides residents and office workers access to goods and services throughout the day, equally benefiting businesses.
The Lander Group is a pioneer in practical green building practices, and representatives will be available at the Earth Day celebration. For more information, visit www.phoenixparkneighborhood.com.
What can you do?
- Show up at the event!
- Visit our web site for the full story.
- Tell others! We welcome the opportunity discuss Phoenix Park Neighborhood.
Thank you and we hope to see you there!