The first phase of the Phoenix Park Neighborhood Redevelopment has 95 units of rental housing. The apartments are a combination of 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den, 2 bedroom, and 2 bedroom plus den units.
Most units have outdoor space. Some units have river views while others will have the open spaces and modern finishes that define contemporary living. All homes will have quality design brought to you by a nationally renown housing developer.
If you are interested in living in the Phoenix Park Neighborhood, please submit a request.
Constructed to be environmentally intelligent, the new living spaces feature:
- Access to green transportation bicycle parking and bus access
- Water-efficient plumbing fixtures
- Water-efficient landscaping
- Energy-efficient windows and increased insulation to improve energy performance
- Use of durable materials to reduce maintenance and increase life of building
- Low VOC flooring, paint, adhesives and sealants
- Recycling of construction waste
- Heated underground parking
- Oversized windows
- 9-foot ceilings
- Individual unit heating systems
- Private balconies or porches